Tuesday 10 December 2013

Emulating one of the greatest African Icon, Nelson Mandela

There's one news that floods the media worldwide and the name that has been on the lips of everyone since the 5th of December, 2013 is none other than the name Nelson Mandela. Even those who have never heard of this great South African legend now do since the world now seems to have stood still in honour of the prodigy.


Seeing the way this man was celebrated worldwide makes me want to be like him. You would agree with me that this is a noble aspiration, but the fact is that unlike him, i will just be seeking public attention which makes me way different from him. I have decided rather to just live the life meant for me and to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Popular Posts